Friday, August 14, 2020

Quick Plug For My New Book Blog

 


For those who have been following the blog and have wondered why things have slowed down in the past few months, it's because I was currently developing a new blog focused entirely on book reviews. I feel that for the past year or so, I've filled this blog, which was meant to be on media in general, with nothing but book reviews. And I know that for some, that's not what they want. So, while I have zero intention of slowing down the book reviews, I've decided instead to give them a new home. Enter, Raiders of the Bookmark, a blog that will focus on old kids books from the 80s, 90s, and other times. Right now, there are a few new Goosebumps reviews, as well as the new reviews for the original 62, which are getting shiny new reviews. 

As for this blog, I do plan to finally have new content here very soon, including a blog I've been lazy about finishing that's been long awaited.

    NEW BLOGS UP ON RAIDERS OF THE BOOKMARK




No comments:

Post a Comment